Thursday, December 8, 2011

Flawless Skin for the Camera

As much as I love the camera, the camera does not always love me in return.   The camera seems to not only add 10 lbs ( this only applies when you are over a certain weight though, right!?) but it seems to catch any blemish or wrinkle that might not even be all that visible to the human eye.  To make things worse, the camera doesn't catch it, but it often times seems to amplify it.  Now don't get me wrong, I believe beauty isn't so much about what you look like as much as it is about who you are and how you interact with the world.  With that said though, I did find this video that will help with skin on camera. 

I was watching ABC. (I think it was ABC) one morning and saw a spot on this charming young model.  What made this model so interesting was that she used to be terribly self conscoius due to her acne.  Now when I say acne, I don't mean a pimple here and there.  No, I am talking about he kind of acne that leaves scares and doesn't go away with a bit of proactive.  

 Cassandra Bankson is her name, and she has created a routine for foundation that not only hides the acne, but gives you that flawless look on and off camera.  Her story is rather interesting.  If you get a chance google her and see if you can find the News spot that was done on her.  

For today, I am just going to post her routine for those who are interested.  
Please keep in mind that I am posting this video only as a make up tip. True beauty is found in who you are, not what you look like.  
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment