Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photo Shoot for Swank Boutique - Emily

I am opening a new Studio!! Yup, I am pretty darn excited.  Josh and I met some wonderful women, Jamie, Jennifer and Elaine, owners of Swank Boutique in Downtown Sonora.  They have a small loft space in the Boutique, and loved the idea of having an in house photographer.  These ladies are a lot of fun and so nice!! It has been fun getting to know them.  They got some really fun stuff, especially if you like BLING!!
   We did a photo shoot together last weekend.  This was a mutually beneficial project.  I got some great shots and they got to showcase some of their clothing.  They brought in their model, Emily.  Emily just got a scholarship to Texas for Rodeo.  She too was a lot of fun to work with.  I wish I would have met her back when I needed some models for school.  Enjoy the pics.













No comments:

Post a Comment