Thursday, September 29, 2011

Something about the Fowlers!

I have only photographed Samantha's kids twice, but I must say I LOVE editing their images.  There is something about their look... something I can't quite put my finger on.  Whatever it is, I love it!  One of the reasons I love to photograph the Fowlers is because there is no pressure.  Samantha shares my belief that a picture needs to represent who the individual is, and if that individual is not a smiler, then so be it.  Now don't get me wrong... that doesn't mean that a smile doesn't peek through from time to time. It does, and they are great smiles!   No, I think it has more to do with personality and how that shines through.  Pictures are meant to tell a story, not just show a pretty face.  All that said, I do love the pretty faces and I am excited to share the Fowler Children with you. 










No comments:

Post a Comment